KFC Full Form | Full Form of KFC | What is KFC Full Form
KFC Full Form - Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following KFC related questions: full form of KFC , what is the full form of KFC , what is full form of KFC , full form of KFC chicken
Kentucky Fried Chicken
- KFC stands for "Kentucky Fried Chicken".
- It's a quick food chain which focuses on fried chicken.
- Its headquarters is in Louisville, Kentucky in the US.
- The corporate may be a subsidiary of 'Yum! Brands'.
- Today, it's more than 20,500 outlets in 125 countries and territories across the world.
- The fried chicken is freshly prepared within the KFC outlets using the Colonel's secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices.
- Additionally to the present recipe, KFC gives emphasis on various factors to organize world's best chicken, a number of which are as follows:
- It uses real chicken raised on U.S. farms.
- Its chicken is USDA-inspected for quality before it's delivered to KFC kitchens.
- Its chickens are free of steroids and added hormones.
- At present, its chicken and more than 90% of its menu items are free of food dyes. By the top of 2017, all of its menu items are going to be free of food dyes expect the beverages and third-party products.
- By the top of 2018, it'll completely stop using artificial colors and flavors in its core products.
- The founder of KFC is Harland Sanders. He was born in Henryville, Indiana within the year 1890. He tried many roles but couldn't occupy any job for long.
- Finally in 1930, he began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant at a gasoline station in Corbin, Kentucky. His fried chicken recipe was an enormous hit.
- In 1952, he franchised his recipe to Pete Harman in South Salt lake, Utah. This restaurant marketed the recipe with the name Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- By 1963, around 600 restaurants were selling this recipe.
- In 1964, Sanders sold the corporate to a gaggle of investors for $2 million.
- By 1967, it became the sixth largest chain by sales volume within the U.S.
- By 1970, KFC opened around 3000 stores in additional than 40 countries.
- In 1997, it came under the ownership of Yum! Brands? and more recipes were added within the menu like sandwiches, drinks and desserts to enrich the fried chicken recipe.
- Today KFC is that the largest fried chicken chain within the world.
- As of 2016, Mukesh Pant is that the CEO of KFC.
- He graduated from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Kanpur, India.
- Before becoming the CEO of KFC he has worked in various reputed companies like Hindustan Lever Limited, PepsiCO and Reebok.