XAT Full Form | Full Form of XAT
XAT Full Form - Xavier Aptitude Test
Xavier Aptitude Test
- The full form of XAT is Xavier Aptitude Test. National-level management entrance exam carried out by XLRI(Xavier School of Management), Jamshedpur for enrollment to management programs at XLRI and 148 other involved XAT institutes throughout the state .
- For over 60 years, XLRI has been conducting admission tests in India to pick the foremost appropriate applicants for management education. Per annum roughly 90,000 candidates appear for the XAT exam. And therefore the exam is carried out in online mode.
Eligibility Criteria for XAT Examination
- XAT is an MBA or PGDM admission test in XLRI and other top MBA colleges, including IMT Ghaziabad , SPJIMR Mumbai , TAPMI Manipal , XIMB Bhubaneswar , and 150 other top Indian MBA colleges.
- One has to get a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or board in any discipline.
- The graduation duration should be a minimum of three years.
- If you're a final year graduation student, one can apply for the test also.
- Under XAT eligibility requirements, XLRI has not recommended any age restriction to register for the examination.
XAT Examination pattern
- The XAT exam has four parts which include multiple-choice questions and therefore the duration of examination is 180 minutes.
- Verbal (VR) and Logical Reasoning(LR),
- Decision Making (DM)
- Data Interpretation(DI) and Quantitative Ability (QA)
- General Knowledge (GK)
- There is no time limit for every section, but access to the on-screen calculator won't be granted to the applicants.
Marking method in XAT test
- Each question carries one mark. Therefore one score is credited for every correct answer and 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
- For each question, unattended queries greater than eight also will result in 0.05 many negative scoring.