PHP Full Form | Full Form of PHP
PHP Full Form - Hypertext Preprocessor (earlier called, Personal Home Page)
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following PHP related questions: full form of PHP , full form of PHP in computer , full form of PHP language , what is the full form of PHP , full form of PHP developer
- PHP is an HTML -embedded, server-side scripting language designed for web development.
- It's also used as a general purpose programming language.
- It had been created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994 and appeared within the market in 1995.
- Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, C++ , and Java.
- PHP codes are simply mixed with HTML codes and may be used in combination with various web frameworks. Its scripts are executed on the server.
- PHP code is processed by a PHP interpreter.
- The goal of PHP is to permit web developer to make dynamically generated pages quickly.
- A PHP file consists of texts, HTML tags and scripts with a file extension of .php, .php3, or .phtml.
- You'll create a login page, design a form, and create forums, dynamic and static websites and lots of more with PHP.
Key features of PHP
- PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.
- PHP may be a server-side scripting language like ASP.
- PHP supports various databases like mysql, postgresql, Informix etc.
- PHP is open source software and it’s very easy to download and use.
Advantages of PHP
Advantages of Php
- Freed from Cost : PHP is open source and everyone its components are liberal to use and distribute.
- Platform independent : PHP is platform independent and may be run on all major operating systems.
- Compatible with most servers : PHP is compatible with most servers which we were using today.
- Secure : PHP has multiple layers of security to stop threats and other malicious attacks.
- Easy to learn : PHP features a very easy and understandable syntax.
Disadvantages of PHP
- Since PHP is open-source so its code is visible to all or any programmers. If any bugs exist within the source-code then its weakness are often explored by other programmers.
- It is not suitable for giant applications because its maintenance is difficult.
- The error handling of a PHP framework isn't good.