TPA Full Form in Medical | Full Form of TPA
TPA Full Form - Third Party Administrator
- Here, you’ll get the solution for the following TPA related questions: full form of tpa , full form of tpa in insurance , What is the full form of tpa , full form of tpa in hospital , tpa full form
Third Party Administrator
- TPA stands for Third Party Administrator. A TPA is the representative of the health insurance company.
- It works as an intermediary between the insurance company and also the insured person.
- Its main job is to settle the cashless also as reimbursement claims related to hospitalization and related medical expenses.
- It holds the license from Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA) to process the claims.
Benefits of TPA
- TPA benefits both the insurer and the insured. A number of its key benefits are as follows:
- Greater efficiency/quality related to delivery of services.
- Greater penetration of health insurance.
- Streamline investigation avoids unnecessary delays.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Handles all issues related to claim settlements.
- Provides a 24/7 toll-free number.
- Doesn’t entertain the false claims and controls the possible frauds by private hospitals
Some Popular insurance TPA
- Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- United Healthcare Parekh TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Paramount Health Services & Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Heritage Health TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Focus Healthservices TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Medicare TPA Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Vidal Health TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Park Mediclaim TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Good health TPA Services Ltd.