APAC Full Form | Full Form of APAC
APAC Full Form - Asia-Pacific (A-sia PAC-ific)
- APAC stands for Asia-Pacific (A-sia PAC-ific). This region is additionally called Asia-Pac or ASPAC. The term grew in popularity within the 1980s when wont to discuss commerce, politics, and finance.
- Additionally, APAC is known (and less commonly referred to) as the APJ region, which also stands for the Asia Pacific Japan region.
- Because there's no clear definition of the Asia Pacific region, the region varies by context. However, it's generally wont to describe countries throughout East and South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania.
- In some cases, APAC describes countries located within the Americas, which lie along the coast of the Eastern Pacific. It's also wont to describe all countries in Asia and Australasia and therefore the Pacific island nations.
- By area, China is that the largest country within the region, followed by Australia, India, Indonesia, and Mongolia. The smallest country by area is Macau. The APAC region is home to a number of the most populous countries.
- China is that the most populous within the Asia-Pacific region and therefore the world, with about 1.44 billion people. India follows closely behind, with 1.38 billion.
- The third-most populous country within the region and therefore the fourth-most populous within the world is Indonesia, with over 273.5 million people. The smallest by population is that the British Indian Ocean Territory, which has just 3,000 people.