LLM Full Form | Full Form of LLM
LLM Full Form - Legum Magister (Latin)/ Master of Law
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following LLM related questions: full form of LLM , LLM full form in law , llb and llm full form , llm full form in india
- LLM stands for Legum Magister. It's a Latin term which specifies the master degree of Law.
- Most ordinarily LLM is known as Master of Law.
- Most of the people are confused to see double L (LL) in LLM. They think that both of the L specifies different thing, but in Latin plural of the word is abbreviated by repeating the letter.
- Here, ?LL? specifies Legum which is that the possessive plural of Latin word Lex, which means "specific laws".
- LLM is an internationally recognized post graduate degree within the field of Law.
- It's offered in most of the countries within the world.
- The minimum criteria to get admission in LLM are that, the candidate must have completed the bachelor degree in law. i.e. L.L.B.
Fields of Specialization
Legum Magister Specs
- Human Rights
- Environmental Issues
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Commercial and company
- Property law and lots of more
- Candidates who mainly choose LLM degree are:
- Law professionals
- Human Right Activists
- Law professors
- Doctoral students
- Business men and ladies etc.