RSVP Full Form Wedding Cards | RSVP Full Form English
RSVP Full Form - Repondez s'il vous plait
RSVP Full Form
- RSVP stands for French phrase "Repondez s'il vous plait" which suggests "please respond".
- It's often written at the end of the invitation card or sent as a RSVP card along side a call for invitation card that an individual sends to ask guests to attend the event like wedding ceremony, birthday celebration or the other event.
Purpose of RSVP
- The host organizing the event wants to understand whether you'll attend the event or not.
- In simple words, he wants the confirmation to his invitation during a polite way.
- It helps host to guess expected number of guests attending the party.
- Host can better plan the food, drink and other arrangements for the guests.
- It is also a courtesy of responding to someone who is good enough to ask you.
- So, if you see RSVP on a call for participation card, call your host and confirm him whether you'll be coming or to not attend the event.