NOC Full Form | Full Form of NOC
NOC Full Form - No Objection Certificate
No Objection Certificate
- NOC stands for No Objection Certificate. It's a kind of legal certificate or document which is issued by an agency, organization, institute, to say that they need no objection to the details mentioned within the document.
- Most of the govt organizations require this certification. For ex, it's going to be used for a lawsuit, employment, trade, immigration, and similar purposes to nullify any objection by the party concerned within the process.
- Furthermore, it are often used for or against in the court of law. It contains the details of the parties involved, and it's addressed to whosoever is concerned.
Let us understand it with an example:
- A person who is living in Rajasthan bought a car which is registered during a different state, Punjab.
- During this case, the seller must get a NOC from the Punjab Regional Transportation Officer (RTO) and supply it to the buyer of the vehicle in Rajasthan.
- This NOC generally states that the said vehicle has no prior traffic offenses against it in Punjab, and there's hypothecation against the vehicle in Punjab, or not.
- The buyer is required to show this document at the time of re-registering the vehicle in Rajasthan.