DM Full Form in Medical | Full Form of DM in Medical
i) DM Full Form - Direct Message
- Here, you’ll get the solution of the following DM related questions: full form of DM , full form of DM in medical , what is the full form of DM , full form of DM water , full form of DM in Instagram .
- The Full form of DM is Direct Message. DM may be a social media term that permits private messages between users of a social network.
- Direct Message (DM) may be a messaging function in many social media applications and only visible to the sender and recipient(s).
- The term is popular on social media networks.
- On the Twitter site (a free social messaging tool), DM is brief for direct message and it's used to send a private tweet (Twitter update) to a person you're following.
- You'll view DMs from the Messages tab of your Twitter profile. You'll also choose to receive email notification of latest messages.
ii) DM Full Form - Doctorate of Medicine
Doctorate of medicine
- The Full form of DM is Doctorate of Medicine. DM may be a 3 year Post Graduate super specialty degree; awarded for a course within the field of medicine after completing “ MD or DNB ”.
- Doctors who have MD, MS or DNB can apply for super specialty courses like DM.
- There are vast and excellent opportunities available for doctors having super specialty degree.
- Doctors who obtain a DM degree after doing their post-graduation always have an edge over others and may search for a prestigious career within the concerned field.
- They will work on reputed super specialty private hospitals with high salary.
- Doctors with DM degree also get into higher positions in government sector.
- They will also work as reputed teaching faculty in renowned Medical Institutions. Doctors having DM degree can get more reputation and salary than doctors having MD degree.
- There are different streams available for DM, which are DM in Cardiology, DM in Nephrology, DM in Neurology, DM in Immunology, DM in Gastroenterology, DM in Endocrinology, DM in Rheumatology, DM in Medical Gastroenterology, DM in Medical Oncology, DM in Clinical hematology, DM in Clinical Pharmacology, DM in Neonatology, DM in Neuro Radiology and DM in Pulmonary Medicine.