KTM Full Form Bike | Full Form of KTM Bike
KTM Full Form - Kraftfahrzeuge Trunkenpolz Mattighofen
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following KTM related questions: full form of KTM , full form of KTM bike , full form of KTM bikes , what is the full form of KTM
Kraftfahrzeuge Trunkenpolz Mattighofen
- KTM stands for Kraftfahrzeuge Trunkenpolz Mattighofen
- KTM is an Austrian motorcycle company founded by Hans Trunkenpolz in 1934 in Mattighofen, Austria. In the beginning, it had been a metal working shop.
- The English Translation for Kraftfahrzeuge is motor vehicles.
- Later, a businessman named Ernst Kronreif invested in the company, therefore the company renamed as Kronreif Trunkenpolz Mattighofen.
- It went through several development changes over the years and have become KTM AG in 2012. DI Stefan PIERER is that the CEO , Chairman of the chief board of KTM AG.
- He has been appointed until 31 December 2023. KTM AG is headquartered in Mattighofen, Austria.
- It's a Europe's leading motorcycle manufacturer that focuses upon creating class-leading motorcycles and produces best bikes across the world including a good range of motor vehicles for recreational purposes like off-road motorcycles, sport mini-cycles, x-bow, street bikes including motorcycle parts and accessories.
- KTM maintains a policy of transparent, timely information sharing with the capital market participants and therefore the general public.
- Accordingly, it provides information on KTM's financial status and future plans at regular intervals.