TIN Full Form | Full Form of TIN
TIN Full Form - Taxpayer Identification Number
- Here, you’ll get the solution for the following TIN related questions: full form of tin , full form of tin number , what is the full form of tin , tin full form
Taxpayer Identification Number
- TIN stands for Taxpayer Identification Number. It’s a singular registration number that's used to identify the dealers registered under VAT.
- It comprises eleven digits and is exclusive throughout the country. The primary two digits represent the state code and also the next nine digits may vary from state to state.
- TIN is additionally called VAT number, CST number and Sales tax Number under different circumstances. It’s issued by the Commercial Tax Department of the state government.
- The companies or dealers got to mention TIN on all correspondence and VAT transactions. It’s a must for businesses like manufacturers, dealers, exporters and shopkeepers to sell products within the state or to other states.