IQ Full Form | Full Form of IQ
IQ Full Form - Intelligence Quotient
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following IQ related questions, full form of IQ , what is the full form of IQ , full form of IQ level , full form of IQ test
- IQ stands for Intelligence Quotient. It's a parameter that's used to identify the intelligence of an individual.
- These parameters can vary from situation to situation. There are several methods to check the IQ of an individual. Actually, IQ may be a scorecard.
- A score or number derived from the intelligence test shows the relative intelligence of an individual.
- You'll calculate the IQ of an individual from one among the several standardized tests design to access human intelligence.
- The norming sample of IQ is defined as IQ 100.
- The up and down deviation is defined 15 IQ points. According with a survey, two-third of the population scores between IQ 85 and IQ 115.
- Only 5 percent of the population scores above 125.
- The term IQ was first given by Psychologist William Stern.
- It's derived from the German term intelligenz-quotient.
- The primary intelligence test was introduced in 1905 by Alfred Binet and Theophile Simon.
- IQ is usually calculated by taking the ratio of mental age to chronological age and multiplying it by 100. For example: The IQ of a ten year old body with mental age of 14 are going to be 14/10 * 100 = 140.
- The IQ scores are used for educational placement, evaluating job applicants, assessment of intellectual disability, research and advancement of human intelligence etc.
- Some schools organize an intelligence test to get the IQ level of the students before admitting them into their school.
- This is often used to judge that either the student is capable to get admitted in a particular class or not.