CTO Full Form | Full Form CTO Company
CTO Full Form - Chief Technology Officer
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following CTO related questions, full form of CTO , full form of CTO company , CTO full form in company , CTO full form in banking , CTO full form in sales tax , CTO full form in medical
Chief Technology Officer
- CTO stands for Chief Technology Officer.
- It's also known as a chief technical officer or chief technologist.
- This designation deals with scientific and technological issues within an organization.
- A CTO is the executive responsible of an organization's technological and research and development needs and is responsible for developing and implementing new technologies and aligning technology-related decision with the organization's goals.
- The CTO usually reports to the CEO of the company.
- Companies who affect the scientific and electronic products employ CTOs for the oversight of the property.
- However, the role and responsibility of a CTO may vary from company to company depending on the requirements, and work culture of a corporation.
Chief Technology Officer Tasks
- To oversee and manage the company's data, security , maintenance, network and technological roadmap.
- To plan the use of technology within the company and set the technical strategy for the same.
- To liaison between the customers and also the business and to help deliver IT projects to promote.
- To set up the company strategy and improve technological infrastructure, analyze the target market, and develop business strategies.
- To provide technical reviews and oversight within a company on the newest technologies, and technical strategies.
- To analyze the short-term and long-term needs of a company and plan investments to help a company achieve its objectives.
- To make strategies to increase revenue and conducts return-on-investment analysis.
- To lead technology teams, provide key expertise, set performance goals and supervise the team members.
- To conduct technical reviews of products or solutions.
- To monitor management and maintenance of all hardware, software, database, and licenses, maintenance.
- To oversee the existing technology and make relevant policies.
- Furthermore, a CTO works closely with the CEO and senior management and other members of the board.