DIKSHA Full Form | Full Form of DIKSHA
DIKSHA Full Form - Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing
- Here, you’ll get the solution of the following DISKHA related questions: DIKSHA full form , DIKSHA full form in education , digital learning platform DIKSHA full form
Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing
- DIKSHA stands for Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing. DIKSHA will function National Digital Infrastructure for Teachers.
- All teachers across nation are going to be equipped with advanced digital technology.
- Diksha portal will enable, accelerate and amplify solutions in realm of teacher education. It'll aid teachers to learn and train themselves that assessment resources are going to be available.
- It'll help teachers to make training content, profile, in-class resources, assessment aids, news and announcement and connect with teacher community.
- DIKSHA may be a unique initiative which leverages existing highly scalable and flexible digital infrastructures, while keeping teachers at the middle.
- It's built considering the entire teacher's life cycle - from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIS) to after they retire as teachers.
- In India, many teachers are creating & using innovative tech-based solutions in their classrooms.
- Some state governments have also initiated programs to support their teachers digitally. This inspired MHRD and NCTE to coordinate these efforts at a national level and build DIKSHA.
- States, government bodies and even private organisations, can integrate DIKSHA into their respective teacher initiatives supported their goals, needs and capabilities. They will use DIKSHA's features to create:
- In-class resources
- Teacher training content
- Assessment aids
- Teacher profile
- News and announcement
- Teacher community
- These features have emerged from consultations with multiple state governments, ngos and more than 30 public and private organisations, who have collaborated in contributing to DIKSHA.
What Does the Platform Provide
- NTP envisages to provide:
- Teacher training courses (example - training on learning outcomes, CCE, etc.)
- Teaching resources like lesson plans, concept videos, worksheets, mapped to curriculum.
- Assessments for teachers, to find out their strengths and areas of improvement.
- Teachers are going to be ready to access this material offline on their smartphones, tablets and other devices anytime and anywhere. Material are going to be contextualised to local languages also as mapped to the curriculum.