JK Tyre Full Form | What is the Full Form Of JK Tyre
JK Tyre Full Form - Juggilal Kamlapat Ji Tyres
Juggilal Kamlapat Ji Tyres
- JK Tyre and Industries stands for Juggilal Kamlapat Ji Tyres & Industries Ltd.
- It's an Automobile Tyre, Tubes and Flaps manufacturing company.
- The name JK is taken from the initials of Kamlapatji (1884-1937) and his father Juggilal (1857-1922).
- It's a number one company in Truck/Bus radial tire in India and offers the whole range of 4 wheeler radials for Trucks, Buses and Cars.
- JK Tyres & Industries belongs to J.K. Organisation (a group of companies). It's headquartered in New Delhi with registered office at Kankroli in Rajasthan.
- It's manufacturing plants at different locations in India as listed below:
- Mysuru, Karnataka (3 Plants)
- Banmore, Madhya Pradesh
- Kankroli, Rajasthan
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Laksar, Uttarakhand
JK Tyre Total Control
- Its vision is to be counted amongst the most admired companies in India, committed to excellence.
- Value the customers: Customer first 24x7
- To become a no. 1 Tyre Brand in India
- To become a most profitable tyre company in India
- Ensure enhanced value to all or any stakeholders
- Increase global presence through Acquisition, Joint Ventures and Strategic Partnerships
- JK Tyre was incepted as a personal Ltd. on 14 February, 1951 in West Bengal.
- Until 31 March 1970, the corporate was engaged in agency business.
- In February 1972, it obtained a letter of intent to initiate the manufacturing of automobile tyres and tubes.
- Over the years, it diversified its business portfolio and have become a multi product and multi location corporate entity. It started producing and selling tyres and tubes under the name 'JK Tyre'.
- In 1997, it acquired Vikrant Tyres, Mysore.
- In 2007, its name was changed from JK Industries Ltd to JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
- In 2008, it acquired Mexican tyre major, Tornel.
- JK Tyres bagged various awards annually since its inception. A number of the awards are as follows:
- Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by World Environment Foundation, Uk, 2007-09
- ICWAI National Award for Excellence in Cost Management ? 2008
- Recognised as Superbrand 2009-10
- Hall of Fame ? Golden wheel 2010
- Capexil 'Top' Export Award for the year 2008-09
- Export Excellence Award 2009
- TPM Excellence Award Category-A, 2010
- Export Excellence Award 2010
- National Award for Excellence in Energy Management, 2010
- Gold Award from Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI), 2011-12
- Kaizen Gold Award form CCQCFI, 2011-12
- Greentech Safety Award ? 2012
- Award of Excellence for Quality Circle (NCQC 2012) ? IIT Kanpur
- Bagged one Gold and five Silver trophies in Kaizen competition organized by QCFI, 2012-13
- Recognized as a Superbrand for the year 2013-14