NRI Full Form | Full Form of NRI
NRI Full Form - Non-Resident Indian
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following NRI related questions, full form of NRI , what is the full form of NRI , what is full form of NRI , NRI full form , full form of NRI college
- A NRI (Non-Resident Indian) is a one that is an Indian citizen but has migrated to a different country.
- Reasons behind his migration could also be work, education, residence or the other purpose.
- NRI is additionally termed as overseas Indian or expatriate Indian. NRI holds Indian passport and temporary migrated.
- The Indian staff of U.N.O. and officials deputed abroad by Central or state government are treated as Non-Resident Indian.
- NRI also represents the persons who are an Indian origin but born outside India.
- According to the ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, India has the second largest NRIs in all over the world after China.
Categories of NRIs
- These are the three main categories of NRIs :
- Indian citizens who stay abroad for education, employment, to hold a business, or for vacation.
- Indian citizens who work abroad in foreign Government agencies like IMF (International Monetary Fund), UNO (United Nations Organizations), World Bank etc.
- Officials of Central or government and Public Sector undertaking working abroad.
- These are some common reasons for becoming an NRI :
- Higher education outside India
- Job and Employment
- Tour, Travel and Vacation
- Medical Reasons
- Went for training
- For business purpose