IIFL Full Form | Full Form of IIFL
IIFL Full Form - India Infoline Finance Limited
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following IIFL related questions, full form of IIFL , what is the full form of IIFL , IIFL full form
India InfoLine Finance Limited
- IIFL stands for India Infoline Finance Limited.
- It's a number one diversified finance company in India, based in Mumbai. It's founded by Nirmal Jain in October 1995.
- IIFL is counted among the highest seven financial conglomerates in India.
- It had been formerly called as India Infoline Investment Services Limited, renamed India Infoline Finance Limited in November 2011. It's a subsidiary of IIFL Holdings Limited.
- Today, IIFL may be a dominant player in both retail and institutional sector of the market.
- It's the primary Indian broker who got the membership of the Colombo stock market and received an in-principal approval for membership of the Singapore stock market.
- IIFL also received the BQ1 broker grading from CRISIL which reflects its efficient external interface, robust systems framework and powerful risk management.
- This grading also shows healthy regulatory compliance track record and adequate credit risk profile of IIFL.
Products and Services
- The company offers a good range of products and services, a number of which are as follows:
- Credit and Finance
Products and Services
- It was originally incorporated as Probity Research and Services Pvt. Ltd. In October 1995 with an aim to provide unbiased, independent, quality research on the Indian economy, industries and company etc.
- In 1998, it launched its research products 'Probity 200 Company Reports, Economy Probe and Sector Reports etc.
- In 1999, www.indiainfoline.com was launched by the company to form the all the research available on the internet.
- In 2000, the company launched 5paisa.com with full-service brokerage at 0.05%.
- In 2001, it became India's first Corporate Agent for Insurance after tying up with ICICI Prudential life assurance.
- In 2003, the company introduced its 'Trader Terminal', software to revolutionize online trading.
- In 2005, it had been listed on BSE and NSE.
- The IIFL's first global investor conference 'Enterprising India' was held in 2009-10.
- In 2009, the company was registered with NBH for housing finance business.
- In 2010, it began the gold loan business so as to diversify its product portfolio.
- In 2011, the company incorporated the IIFL Asset Management Company.
- In 2012, it introduced a Real Estate Fund, a debt and equity-linked investment instrument.
- In 2015, IIFL launched a stock trading mobile application in February 2015 which was the very best rated (4.4) and most downloaded stock trading app.
- Since its inception, IILF has won various awards a number of which are as follows:
Awards in 2011
- Asset Asian Award 2011 - Triple A
- Best Broking House with Global Presence, 2011, at the D&B Equity Broking Awards 2011
- Best Wealth Management House (India), 2011 & 2012, Triple A
Awards in 2012
- Best analyst Awards 2012
- Best Commodities Investment, 2012 Euro Money
- Best Wealth Management House (India), 2012, Triple A.
Awards in 2013
- CFA - Sri Lanka Capital Market Awards 2013 - Silver Award
- Best Customer Service in Financial Services, 2013 - Retailer Customer Service Awards
- India's best market analyst Awards 2013 by Zee Business for Oil & Gas
- India's best market analyst Awards 2013 by Zee Business for Pharma
Awards in 2014
- India's Most Promising Brand 2014 award at the WCRC Global India Excellence Summit
- Triple a personal Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Awards 2014
- Listed as the top securities trading firm in India in Fortune 500 India list, 2014
Awards in 2015
- Won award for Best & hottest Website within the Banking & Investment category, 2015
- Recognized as a Best Private Bank for Research and Asset Allocation by Euromoney Private Banking Survey, 2015
- Global Talent Acquisition & Rasbic Awards 2015 - IIFL Wealth
- Gold Award at 54th ABCI Annual Awards Nite
Awards in 2016
- BSE Skoch Order of Merit Award for Innovative Deployment of Technology within Investing Services Space
- Best & most popular Website within the Banking & Investment category, 2016
- Silicon Valley Business Awards 2016 for Best Finance & Management App & Best Overall App
- Digital Innovation Champion Award - CIO Crown 2016
- ET Best BFSI Brands Recognition, 2016
- Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibilities, 2016