PCC Full Form | Full Form of PCC
PCC Full Form - Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate
- PCC stands for Police Clearance Certificate.
- It's issued to Indian Passport holders once they apply for future visa , immigration, residential status, or employment abroad.
- It's a legal instrument issued by an agency or the local department to certify that the applicant has no criminal records.
- It's required by Indian citizens who want to migrate to a foreign country for the scope of employment, residential stay, etc.
- People going abroad as a tourist aren't required to possess this certificate.
- It's going to take over every week to get a PCC, so you should start the method early.
Eligibility to acquire the PCC
- The applicant is required to possess an Indian passport and a valid address proof.
- The present address of the applicant must be the same as within the passport and other supporting documents.
- There are some ways to use or get the PCC in India, one among which is Online Form Submission.nThe steps involved in this method are as follows:
- Register through Passport Seva Online Portal. On the house Page, click on the "Register Now" link.
- Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal using the Login Id created within the previous step.
- Click on the "Apply for Police Clearance Certificate" Link.
- Fill the specified details and submit.
- Then click on the "Pay and Schedule Appointment" Link on the "View Saved/Submitted Applications" screen to schedule a meeting.
- Now you've have to make online payment for booking the appointment. Then click the "Print Application Receipt" link to print the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN)/ Appointment Number.
- You may carry the printout of the appliance receipt, though it's not required as you'll use the SMS together with your appointment details as a symbol of appointment while visiting the Passport Office.
- Visit the mentioned Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or Regional Passport Office (RPO) alongside your original documents.