RT-PCR Full Form | Full Form of RT-PCR
RT-PCR Full Form - Reverse Transcriptase-Polymerase Chain Reaction
Reverse Transcriptase-Polymerase Chain Reaction technique
- The Reverse Transcriptase-Polymerase Chain Reaction technique (abbreviated RT-PCR) or, in Italian, reverse polymerase chain reaction is a variant of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique.
- This system consists in the synthesis of a double-stranded DNA molecule from an RNA mold. The DNA molecule synthesized by the retro transcription process is named DNA. Through the use of RT-PCR it's possible to convert a whole transcriptome (together with all the transcript of a cell) of a selected tissue of a private into a selected phase of its development into DNA.
- For this reason, RT-PCR may be a technique that's used in the laboratory to study gene expression, because it allows the synthesized DNA to be subjected to further analysis. The product of RNA re transcription, also called First-strand reaction, is amplified by classical PCR, or quantified by real-time PCR (PCR).
- Inform the doctor about surgeries you've got had within the past, family history, history of travel, vaccination, and every one types of medicines which are currently being taken.
- A blood test or a swab test of the throat or nose doesn't require special preparation.
- Specific instructions are going to be provided if a special quite sample is required.
- In the test, Procedure differs counting on the sample required.
- Most tests use a blood sample obtained by inserting a needle into a vein of the arm.
- Secretions from the nose and upper throat are collected using a swab inserted into the nostril.
- Throat swab : The tongue is held down using a depressor, and a swab is inserted into the mouth. It's rubbed against the tonsils and back of the throat.