BSC Full Form | Full Form of BSC
B.Sc Full Form - Bachelor of Science
- Here, you’ll get the solution of the following BSC related questions: full form of BSC , full form of BSC nursing , full form of BSC it , what is the full form of BSC , BSC full form
Bachelor of Science
- B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. It's an undergraduate academic degree awarded for completing a three-year course within the field of science and technology.
- It's a well-liked academic degree course among the science students after passing the 12th class examination.
- This course duration can vary from country to country. It's a three-year course in India and a five-year course in Argentina.
- This degree is awarded in multiple subjects of science. In India, you'll complete B.Sc degree in many subjects like Mathematics, Biology, computer science, Information Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Nursing, social science, Agriculture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and lots of other subjects.
- The University of London was the first university within the world which admitted a candidate to the Bachelor of Science degree.
- B.Sc are often of two types: B.Sc Honours and B.Sc General. Although, both the degrees are awarded at an undergraduate level, they're slightly different from one another.
- B.Sc honours is meant to impart advanced theoretical and practical skills and may be a more standardized degree and usually gives emphasis on a particular subject.
- If you would like to require admission in B.Sc, you want to need to complete 12th from a recognized board with science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Maths.
- You'll choose your B.Sc stream according to your interest and knowledge.
Future after B.Sc
- After the successful completion of B.Sc degree, a graduate can apply for a Post Graduate degree in Science (M.Sc) or other post graduate degree like Master of Business Administration.
- If the candidate is willing to join a job, there are a lot of vacancies in private and Government sectors for a science graduate with good grades.
Some popular job profiles and employment areas for B.Sc graduates are given below:
- Testing Laboratories
- Forest Services
- Educational Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Geological Survey Companies
- Research Organizations
- Oil Industry
BSC Full Form - Base Station Controller
Base Station Controller
- BSC stands for Base Station Controller. It's a mixture of hardware and software that's used to provide control functions and physical links between the Mobile Services Switching Center (MSC) and Base Transceiver Stations (BTS). It allows one or more Base Transceiver Stations (BTS) to communicate with a Mobile Switching Center (MSC) during a wireless network. So, it's a critical mobile network component that controls and monitors one or more base transceiver stations. It's also referred to as a base station or a cell site.
Main Functions of BSC
- Following are the key functions of a Base Station Controller:
- Manage Base Transceiver System (BTS) handover
- Power management
- Controls multiple BTSs
- Manage Radio Network
- Control radio frequency
- Establish a call setup and call transmission
- Uplink channel measurements
- Time and Frequency synchronization