ETA Full Form | Full Form of ETA | What is ETA Full Form
ETA Full Form - Estimated Time of Arrival
Estimated Time of Arrival
- ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival. ( full form of eta )
- It's also called as Expected Time of Arrival. ETA is that the one among a well-liked internet slang now a day.
- It is used to show the amount of time remaining for a specific entity to arrive or something is predicted to be done.
- This entity are often a train, airplane, bus, ship, letter, courier anything that you simply expect to arrive.
- This term is generally used to show the date the time at which a ship is meant to reach the port.
- The time is specified in the shape of a specific date with expected time in hours and minutes.
- The Expected time is measured from the past experiences and with the help of a formula.
- For ex, publicly transport, the estimated time of arrival of trains, buses, planes etc. is calculated on the idea of their static time schedule, traffic intensity and current and past record of movements.
- Suppose you're travelling from Delhi to Agra by train. The space between Delhi to Agra is 180 km and therefore the average speed of the train is 60 km/hour. So if you begin your journey at 6am your estimated time of arrival (ETA) at Agra are going to be 9 am.
This is the formula to calculate the ETA:
ETA = Total Distance/Speed