EMAIL Full Form | Full Form of EMAIL
EMAIL Full Form - Electronic Mail
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following EMAIL related questions, full form of EMAIL , what is the full form of EMAIL , full form of EMAIL in computer , what is full form of EMAIL
- EMAIL Full Form is electronic mail. You’ll send an email in a few moments anywhere within the world which too absolutely free. And if someone has sent an email to you, you'll also receive and read it in a few moments.
- When there was no internet within the world, people used to send information to every other through the Letter. To send the letter the first one has got to take the envelope or any stamped letter.
- Some important information therein letter is written and put within the post office. The staff of the postal department then delivers the letter to their address.
- There is always a waste of time, ticket expenditure, and fear of losing the letter but within the mail, there's no ticket expense, no waste of time, and fear of losing any money.
What is the necessity For Email ?
- Nowadays email sought everywhere. like for online shopping, for UPI payment, for admission to high school college, for communication with friends and family, for booking train plane or movie tickets, for a job interview and opening a bank account, etc.
- Free email services providers are given below:
- And some big or small companies have their own mail id and for that companies give money to the mail provider. EX: [email protected]
- [email protected] may be a Gmail address. Here deamongster7 is username and gmail.com name.
Who invented the e-mail id ?
- The email ID developed by the VA Shiva Ayyadurai. In 1978, Shiva Ayyadurai designed a computer program and named it as Email.
- It had an inbox, outbox, folder, memo, attachment, etc. Today this technique may be a core a part of every email. The United States government officially recognized Shiva Ayyadurai as the email finder on August 30, 1982.
- You will be surprised to know that when Shiva Ayyadurai was 14 years old, he developed the e-mail. AyyaDurai born in a Tamil family in Mumbai and moved to the US at the age of seven.
How Does It Work ?
- Let’s assume [email protected] wants to send an email to [email protected]
- To send an email, we've to enter the e-mail address of the recipient, here it's [email protected] Then write the topic and its necessary information, then we continue the button of send and therefore the email is sent but there are many processes behind it.
- When we continue the send button of the e-mail, the e-mail arrives on the SMTP server (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol).
- This SMTP server acts as a virtual post office. The SMTP server’s job is to see whether the recipient’s email ([email protected]) address is correct or not.