SAT Full Form Exam | Full Form of SAT Exam
SAT Full Form - Scholastic Aptitude Test / Scholastic Assessment Test
- Here, you’ll get the solution for the following SAT related questions: full form of sat , full form of sat exam , full form of sat test , what is full form of sat , sat full form , sat full form exam
Scholastic Aptitude Test
- SAT stands for Scholastic Aptitude Test. It's a general test for verbal and quantitative aptitude accepted by US college admission.
- This test is mandatory for admission in undergraduate programs in most of the schools & colleges in USA.
- SAT includes sections like math, critical reading and writing to analyze your basic understanding to access and solve problems.
- Some universities also require you to take SAT II test.
- SAT- I : Reasoning Test : It's a three hour multiple choice test, used to test verbal and mathematical reasoning abilities. Most universities require SAT-I score for admission.
- SAT- II : Subject Test : It's a one hour multiple-choice test, used to measure your knowledge of particular subjects and your ability to use that knowledge. Some universities require it along with SAT-I.
- SAT is owned and published by the College Board, a personal non-profit organization in US.
- The educational Testing Service develops and administrates this on the behalf of College Board.
- The present SAT is introduced in 2005. This test takes 3 hours and 45 minutes to complete.