VIRUS Full Form in Computer | Full Form of VIRUS in Computer
VIRUS Full Form - Vital Information Resources Under Seize
- Here, you’ll get the solution for the following virus related questions: full form of virus , full form of virus in computer , what is full form of virus , virus full form , virus full form in computer
Vital Information Resources Under Seize
- A computer virus is the computer program or a piece of code that's loaded onto your computer without your knowledge and run against your consent.
- Virus contains a property to duplicate itself and spread itself from one computer to different computer.
- It can affect the data files, boot sector of hard drive and etc. when its replication succeeds. The affected area is said to infect.
- Viruses are human made programs generally write by the access private information, corrupt data, to display political and humorous messages on the user's screen.
- They insert themselves into host programs and spread on the execution of infected programs.
- Computer viruses cause damage of billions of dollars’ worth each year. The majority of viruses target systems running Microsoft window.
- To counter with viruses, programmers created anti-virus programs.
Harmful Effects of Computer Viruses
- Can corrupt your system file and slow down your computing system.
- Can make some programs corrupt or faulty.
- Can damage computer's boot sector.
- Can steal your computer's information and send it to different person.
- Can delete your complete hard drive.
- Can display irrelevant and annoying messages on your display screen.
- Can change the power rating of your computer which may reason for blast.
Types of Computer Viruses
- This is a listing of common types of computer viruses.
- Boot sector viruses
- Program viruses
- Multipartite viruses
- Stealth viruses
- Macro viruses
- Polymorphic viruses
- Active X viruses
- Browser hijacker
- Resident viruses
- File infector viruses
Types of Virus
- List of malwares which are generally categorized as computer viruses:
- Computer Worms
- Trojan horse
- Spam virus