IBPS Full Form | Full Form of IBPS PO
IBPS Full Form - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Here, you’ll get the solution of the following IBPS related questions: full form of IBPS , full form of IBPS PO , full form of IBPS RRB , IBPS full form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- It's an independent organization which conducts online exams to recruit officers, clerks and trainees publicly sector banks in India.
- It's based in Mumbai, India. The institute conducts different exams for various positions publicly sector banks which are listed below:
- IBPS Clerk Exam for clerical positions
- IBPS PO Exam for Probationary Officers
- IBPS SO Exam for Specialist Officers
- IBSC RRB Exam for Officers and office assistants in Regional Rural Banks
- Its vision is to develop and implement world class processes and systems for the assessment and selection of personnel during a fair manner for client organizations and conduct relevant research and publicize the results.
- IBPS is led by the Governing board. Its director acts as its Chief Executive officer and performs his tasks and duties in coordination with the Divisional Heads.
- Shri Ashwani Kumar is that the current Chairman and Managing Director of IBPS.
- IBPS periodically conducts online exams. It accepts online exam applications at its website and exams are conducted in multiple locations across the country.
- It started its operation as Personnel Selection Services (PSS) in 1975.
- In 1984, with the permission of Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) and public sector banks, it became an independent body.
- In 2011, it started conducting Common Written Examination (CWE) to recruit candidate’s in public sector banks.
Today CWE of IBPS is mandatory to get employment within the public sector or regional rural banks.