SIDBI Full Form | Full Form of SIDBI
SIDBI Full Form - Small Industries Development Bank of India
Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Full Form of SIDBI stands for Small Industries Development Bank of India.
- It’s an independent financial organisation in India which is established for the expansion and development of micro, small and medium-scale enterprises (MSMEs).
- It has created on 2 April 1990 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 as a completely owned subsidiary of IDBI.
- As of October 2017, Mohammad Mustafa is the Chairman and managing director of SIDBI.
- Its vision is to be one platform to satisfy the financial and developmental needs of MSME sector to create it globally competitive, and to help it become a reputed and customer-friendly financial organisation.
- Its mission is to facilitate the credit flow to MSMEs and deal with financial and developmental gaps in the MSMEs.
- SIDBI has adopted a 'Credit Plus' approach to market and develop the MSME sector. Under this approach, besides credit, it also supports enterprise development, cluster development, skill up-gradation, marketing support and technology modernization etc.
- Its business domain includes Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). These enterprises contribute significantly to the national economy in terms of production, export and employment.
- SMILE : Soft loan funds for micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Financing Schemes for Sustainable Development
- Growth Capital and Equity Assistance
- Service Sector Assistance
- Receivable Finance Scheme
- Finance for Upgradation Modernization
- Micro and small Enterprises Refinance Scheme (MSERS)
- Assistance to NBFCs
- SIDBI Foundation for Micro Credit
- Poorest States Inclusive Growth Programme (PSIG)
- Government Subsidy Schemes
- TIFAC-SRIJAN Scheme
Programmes & Initiatives
- Loan Facilitation and Syndication Service
- World Bank Projects
- Promotional and Developmental Activities (P&D) Activities
- Knowledge Partner