SLA Full Form | Full Form of SLA
SLA Full Form - Service Level Agreement
Service Level Agreement
- Full Form of SLA stands for Service Level Agreement. It’s a document which describes the standard and performance of service that a service provider promises to deliver to the customers.
- It addresses several areas related to service performance like performance measurement criteria, customer support, guarantees and warranties.
- SLA is a key component of the legal contract between a service provider and consumer as it also describes the penalties and remedial actions if the service provider doesn't deliver the service as it is described in the SLA.
- The agreement is ready in simple language so that a customer could clearly know it. It may include technical terms to define the performance of service.
- SLA is usually used in telecom companies, Internet service providers and IT service providers.