BMC Full Form | Full Form of BMC
BMC Full Form - Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
Bombay Municipal Corporation
- The full form of BMC is Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation. Earlier BMC was pertaining to as Bombay Municipal Corporation or the municipal corporation of Great Mumbai (MCGM).
- Moreover, after 1996 the name was set to BMC. It’s the governing structure of Mumbai, the capital state of Maharashtra. Additionally, BMC has an annual budget that's over the general budget of some small states of India.
- Also, BMC is answerable for all the works and infrastructure that are the parts of Mumbai. It directly reports to the central government of India and gets the work from there. Additionally, it's the richest municipal corporation among other of India.
- MCGM, also called Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), is that the governing civic body of Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra.
- Furthermore, BMC came into existence in 1888 under the BMC act. The IAS (Indian Administration Officer) of India is that the head of BMC (Bombay Municipal corporation) who is the Municipal commissioner.
- The first lady leader came into the image in 2016. Trushna Vishwasrao became the first female corporate this year too. Moreover, the BMC is liable for marinating the civil infrastructure like flyovers, some schools, and other institutions important for the living people.
- The parks and grounds also come under this corporation too. The BMC also takes care of the health of sanitation of the state. The facilitate garbage and other waste BMC appoints several officers and vehicles in addition.