PCO Full Form | Full Form of PCO
PCO Full Form - Public Call Office
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following PCO related questions, full form of PCO , what is the full form of PCO , full form of PCO STD ISD
Public Call Office
- PCO stands for Public Call Office.
- It's mentioned an area within the public area which provides a telephone facility.
- It had been very required and efficient medium for affordable communication before the telecom revolution.
- Now a day, everybody have a telephone, even a sensible phone also, but it was not common sometimes ago. At that point, PCO provides a reasonable communication platform at places where it's needed.
- It provides a platform to speak together with your relatives who are out of station/ abroad.
- Easy, Convenient and Cheaper.
- Maintain Privacy of Users (They have special cabins for calling).
- In India, there are tons of PCO booths providing a facility to form a call by inserting one rupee coin.
- BSNL is one of the most important service providers of PCO. But now, a lot of personal telecom companies like Reliance , Tata, Idea , Vodafone , Airtel also are entering during this field.
Application of PCO
Application of Pco
PCO Full Form - Polycystic Ovarian
- Another full form of PCO is Polycystic Ovarian. As per current studies, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome may be a common hormonal disease in women, which is inherited.
- In women, this is often a disorder that causes a lady to possess a high level of androgens or male hormones. It's unclear the exact reason of PCO.
What happens if women have PCO ?
- During PCO, it doesn't release mature eggs from the ovaries, because the eggs stay stuck in tiny cysts crammed with fluid.
- Often, in women in their 20s and 30s, it's identified.
- For PCO diagnosis, a pelvic examination, an ultrasound, and a few blood tests might be used.
- Because of PCOS Menstrual irregularities, infertility, male baldness, heavy menstrual bleeding, darkening of the skin, weight gain, and skin problems like increased hair growth, or acne.
- It may increase the risk of risks during pregnancy.
- In a pregnant female, there can also be greater chances of abortion, high BP, and gestational diabetes.
Treatment for PCO
- The first suggestions provided by a doctor for the treatment of PCO are lifestyle changes, including weight loss. Another treatment for PCO is,
- Birth control pills
- Treatments for hair removal