TA & DA Full Form | Full Form TA & DA
TA & DA Full Form - Travelling Allowance & Dearness Allowance
Travelling Allowance & Dearness Allowance
- Full Form of TA & DA stands for Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance. It refers to the number of cash paid to the employees by their organization.
- Travelling Allowance :
- It refers to the number of cash paid to the employee for the travelling and other expenses during a business tour.
- It usually includes the value of travel tickets, invoice and meal expenses, etc.
- Some companies pay a fixed travelling allowance on a monthly basis and some companies require you to present the travel tickets, invoice and other bills to induce the number you spent on the business tour.
- Travelling allowances are fixed that the employee has got to spend within the bounds if he spends more then he must bear the additional travelling expenses.
- Dearness Allowance :
- It refers to the number of cash which is allotted to the pensioners and employees of presidency and public sector organizations.
- It’s basically a value of living allowance which helps people adjust their living cost. A particular percentage of basic salary is allotted as a dearness allowance to the employees.
- The dearness allowance varies from city to city because the living cost also varies from one place to a different place; the value of living in metro cities is more than smaller cities and rural areas.