HP Full Form Laptop | Full Form of HP Laptop
HP Full Form - Hewlett-Packard
- Here, you’ll get the solution of the following HP related questions: full form of HP , full form of HP laptop , full form of HP in computer , what is the full form of HP , full form of HP company .
- HP stands for Hewlett-Packard. It's an American multinational IT company that provides hardware and software related products and services. It's headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA.
- Its logo is lowercase "HP" in italic letters inside a circle.
- As of 2015, Meg Whitman is that the CEO of Hewlett-Packard.
- HP was founded in 1939 by William Hewlett and Dave Packard. They started this company during a garage in Palo Alto, California. Their first product was an audio oscillator. Since then, the company kept growing and have become world's second largest PC vendor in 2013.
- The company grew into a multinational corporation widely respected for its products, and its management style and culture referred to as the HP Way, which was adopted by other businesses worldwide.
- In 2014, HP planned to separate into two new companies; HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
- HP Inc. Which is popular as HP and stylized as HP, was established to specialise in personal computers and printing concern, and HPE for the enterprise technology, networking , storage, security and company services.
- Today, HP Inc. (HP) is manufacturing and developing a wide range of products like computer systems, printers, scanners and storage devices.
- HP directly marketed its products to households, small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises also as via online distribution, consumer-electronics and office-supply retailers, software partners and major technology vendors.
- HP also offered services and a consulting business for its products and partner products.
HP Key Milestones
- Some of the key milestones of HP are as follows;
- It became a public organization in 1957.
- In 1959, HP established a marketing organization in Geneva and a manufacturing plant in Germany.
- In 1961, it had been listed on the New York stock Exchange.
- In 1962, it entered the Fortune 500 list.
- In 1963, it entered the Asian market.
- In 1964, William Hewlett was elected because the President of HP and Dave Packard was elected because the CEO and Chairman of the Board.
- In 1966, HP introduced its first computer, the HP 2116A.
- In 1972, HP introduced the primary scientific calculator, the HP-35.
- In 1980, HP introduced its first PC , the HP-85.
- In 1983, HP introduced touchscreen PC.
- In 1984, HP introduced its LaserJet Printer line.
- In 1993, HP introduced Omnibook 300.
- In 2000, HP introduced Superdome, UNIX server for e-commerce customers.
- In 2011, HP introduced the wireless mouse.