EPC Full Form | What is the Full Form of EPC
EPC Full Form - Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- EPC stands for Engineering, Procurement and Construction. It's a common form of contract in the construction industry.
- The contract is formed between the contractor and client.
- It covers all the details about the development project just like the design of the project, procurement of material and therefore the labor and equipment required for the project.
- It also includes the project deadlines and therefore the amount to be paid to the contractor.
Full Form of EPC
- The client and therefore the contractor should discuss each and every point in detail to avoid the confusion and mismatch from the need of the client.
- Once the contract is formed it's the responsibility of the contractor to stay the expenses within budget and complete the project within the required timeframe.
- The agreement in which it's the responsibility of EPC contractor to finish the project within the given time and budget is usually referred to as a Lump Sum Turn Key (LSTK) Contract.
Some Successful EPC Projects
- Diavik Diamond Project
- Mt. Milligan Copper-Gold Project
- Solar Power Project: Solar plant built on the roof-top of a Hospital at Indore, MP.
Top EPC companies in India
- Larsen & Toubro
- Nagarjuna Construction Company
- Punj Lloyd
- Tata Projects
- Hindustan Construction Company
- Gammon India
- JP Associates