KEI Full Form | Full Form of KEI
KEI Full Form - Krishna Electricals Industries Limited
- KEI stands for Krishna Electricals Industries Limited.
- It's a public Ltd. which is assessed as Non-government Company and is registered with the Registrar of Companies, Gwalior.
- It's a number one company in wires and cables industry.
- It manufactures high and low tension cables (EHT, HT and LT), control and instrumentation cables, house wires, chrome steel wires etc.
- KEI bagged the Superbrand status for the year 2014-15.
- Its corporate office is in New Delhi and it's more than 30 branch offices across the country.
- As of October 2017, Anil Gupta is that the Chairman & director of KEI.
Krishna Electricals Industries Limited
- KEI was established as a partnership company in 1968 with Shri. BL Gupta, Shri D.N Gupta and Shri. S.S Agarwal as the partners. In the beginning, it had been mainly engaged within the manufacturing of house wiring rubber cables.
- In 1985, it started manufacturing control, instrumentation and thermocouple cables.
- In December 1992, it became a public Ltd.
- In 1993, it started manufacturing PVC/XLPE Power cables up to 3.3 KV.
- In 1994, it entered into chrome steel drawings with pilot plant to diversity its business activities.
- In 1995, it launched an IPO.
- In 1966, it established a SSW plant at Bhiwadi.
- 1n 1997, it installed another plant at Bhiwadi to supply LT PVC/XLPE cables.
- In 2002, it installed JFTC Plant at Silvassa.
- In 2005, it upgraded the JFTC Plant and bagged order worth more than Rs 40 crores from various clients for the availability of cables.
- In 2006, it expanded its Bhiwadi plant to supply up to 33 KV HT XLPE Cables with Dry curing inert nitrogen gas and through triple extrusion process. In the same year, it introduced ERP BAN S/W system within the company.
- In 2007, it's established its new plant for manufacturing of HT and LT power cables at Chopanki near Bhiwadi.
- In 2008, it started the commercial production at this plant.
- In 2010, it entered into technical collaboration with M/s BruggKabel AG, Switzerland for a Technical Collaboration.
- In 2011, it entered into Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) sector by bagging order worth Rs 145 crore within the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- In 2012, KEI provided superior quality mining cables for various industrial requirements.
- In 2013-14, it opened new offices in Singapore, Nigeria and Kazakhstan.
- In 2016, KEI extended its Technical Collaboration Agreement with M/s BruggKabel AG, Switzerland to manufacture Extra High Voltage (EHV) cables above 220 kV and up to 400kV.