ETC Full Form | What is the Full Form of ETC
Etc Full Form - Et cetera ( full form of etc )
- "Et cetera" is a Latin term which is used on the places where we would like to mention "and other things" or "and so on"..
- The term et cetera( full form of etc ) is usually written short form as etc.
- This Latin word is adopted in English too and used to indicate continuance of a series with similar items.
- For Example : If you're a stationary shop keeper, you'll say that you simply sell pen, pencil, note books, eraser etc.
- It allows you avoid giving an entire list of comparable items as it won't be easy for the shopkeeper to incorporate each item or all similar items during a sentence or an inventory.
- In lists where you use ? etc ? you would like to make sure that each one the listed items are similar or belong to at least one another.
Other Full Forms of ETC
- ETC : Electronic Toll Collection
- ETC : Evil Type Correction
- ETC : Experiment Test Cycle
- ETC : Earth Terrain Camera
- ETC : Estimated Time of Completion