SCB Full Form | Full Form of SCB
SCB Full Form - Standard Chartered PLC
Standard Chartered PLC
- The full form of SCB is that the Standard Chartered PLC. Standard Chartered PLC, headquarters is found in London, England, are a British multinational investment bank and financial firm.
- It comprises a chain of over 1,200 subsidiaries and branches across more than seventy countries, via subsidiaries, associates & joint ventures, also as employs about 87,000 individuals.
- It's a universal bank with individual, business and institutional finance, and treasury services activities.
- It doesn't perform retail banking within the UK, given its UK base, and about 90% of its profits arrive from Asia, Africa & the Middle East.
- Standard Chartered is a component of the FTSE 100 Index and has a primary listing on the LSE (London Stock Exchange).
- The title Standard Chartered comes from the names of Chartered Bank of India, Australia & China and Standard Bank of British South Africa, the two banks in which it had been developed by merging in 1969.
Important information about Standard charted
|Full name of SCB||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Sector||Banking, Financial services|
|Established on||On 29 December 1853, 166 years ago, as Chartered Bank of India, Australia, & China
On 18 November 1969, 50 years ago, as Chartered Standard.
|Head office||London, England, UK|
|Covered areas of CSB||World-wide|
|Main people||Chair person – José Viñals Íñiguez
CEO – Bill Winters
|Products offered by BBK||Private banking, Mortgage loans, Corporate banking, Consumer banking, Credit cards, Wealth management, Investment banking.|