AMEX Full Form | Full Form of AMEX
AMEX Full Form - American Express Company
American Express Company
- The full form of AMEX is that the American Express Company. AMEX is a world financial services company of America with its headquarter is found within the city of new York at 200 Vesey Lane.
- The organization was established in 1850 and is one among the thirty elements of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- The firm is especially remembered for its payment card, credit card & traveller’s cheque services.
- In the period of 1980s, AMEX invested within the brokerage business, acquiring what became Shearson Lehman Hutton in increments then dividing them into what became Smith Barney Shearson & Lehman Brothers.
- However, until 2008, neither the name Shearson nor the name Lehman existed. The logo of the corporate, introduced in 1958, may be a centurion or gladiator whose photo came into existence on the traveller’s cheques, charge & credit cards of the corporation.
Services offered by AMEX
Services of Amex
Products offered by AMEX
Products of Amex
Key information about AMEX
|AMEX Full Form||American Express Company|
|Industry||Banking, financial service|
|Established on||In Buffalo, New York, U.S., 170 years ago on March 18, 1850|
|Headquarters||The United States, 200 Vesey Street, New York,|
|Main people||Chairmen and CEO – Stephen J. Squeri , Executive VP and CFO – Jeffrey C. Campbell|
|Services offered by AMEX||Travel
|Products offered by AMEX||Credit cards