PVC Full Form | Full Form of PVC
PVC Full Form - Poly Vinyl Chloride
- PVC stands for Poly Vinyl Chloride.
- It's an artificial plastic polymer which is produced by polymerization of vinyl chloride. Its formula is CH2=CHCL.
- PVC may be a thermoplastic material. This kind of plastic melts on heating and solidifies on cooling.
- It's used in the manufacturing of big selection of products like pipes, bottles, cables and raincoats.
Poly Vinyl Chloride
PVC Full Form - Permanent Virtual Circuit
Permanent Virtual Circuit
- PVC stands for Permanent Virtual Circuit.
- It's a logical communication path between two terminals in a frame relay and asynchronous transfer mode ( ATM ) based networks.
- Unlike switched virtual circuit ( SVC ), PVC doesn't have to be reestablished whenever data is to be sent because it doesn't disappear after sending the data.
- Once PVC is established, data path is maintained between terminals.