MCA Full Form | Full Form of MCA | What is Full Form Of MCA
(i) MCA Full Form - Master of Computer Application
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following MCA related questions: full form of MCA , what is full form of MCA , what is the full form of MCA , full form of MCA course , full form of MCA degree.
Master of Computer Application
- MCA is a master degree in Computer applications. It's a 3 year post-graduate course.
- The minimum criteria to use for MCA is graduation from any recognized university and therefore the candidate should have completed 10+2 with Mathematics.
- The course structure of MCA is split in 6 semesters.
- In these 6 semesters, the scholars need to study a minimum of 35 subjects like C programming , Object oriented programming , Multimedia and business administration, Operation Research, OS , Accounting and Finance Management, Software engineering, Microprocessor , Database, Discrete mathematicsetc.
- The course focuses on developing and implementing software at system and application level.
Career after MCA
- MCA is that the one among the most well liked career option available today.
- There are lots of job opportunities available after MCA.
- MCA students are hired by both government and personal companies.
- Government companies like NTPC , BHEL , GAIL etc. and personal companies like TCS , Infosys , Wipro , Tech Mahindra , HCL , HP etc.
- MCA students can add private companies as a software developer/ programmer/ engineer, troubleshooter, system analyst, software consultant, technical writer, system developer etc.
(ii) MCA Full Form - Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- MCA regulates corporate affairs in India through the corporate act 1956, 2013, and other acts & bill.
- It's an Indian government ministry.
- The most responsibility of MCA is regulating Indian enterprises in Industrial and repair sector.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
(iii) MCA Full Form - Music Corporation of America
- MCA Inc. was a media company of US of America which was initially stated as a music business.
- It had been formed in 1924 by Jules Stein and William R. Goodheart, Jr. under the name of Music Corporation of America. MCA is defunct in 2000.
Music Corporation of America