India Full Form | What is India Full Form
- India isn't an acronym. So, it doesn't have any full form. India is a South Asian country. It's the seventh largest country by area and second largest country by population.
- It's the foremost populous democracy within the world. India is bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the south west, and Bay of Bengal on the south east.
- The name India derived from the word Indus which itself derived from the Old Persian word Hindu, from Sanskrit Sindhu.
- India has seven recognized national parties, including the Indian national congress and bhartiya janta party, and quite 40 regional parties.
- The government of India comprises of three branches which include the executive, legislature and therefore the judiciary.
- India is the most densely populated country within the world.
- Indus is additionally the name of a river. Greeks used to refer the country on the other side of the river Indus as Indoi. It’s altered as India later.
Flag of India
- There is no full form of India but somewhere you'll see some interesting and funny full form of this like:
- I : Independent
- N : National
- D : Democratic
- I : Intelligent
- A : Area