TAT Full Form | Full Form of TAT
TAT Full Form - Turn Around Time
- TAT stands for Turn Around Time. It’s the interval from the beginning of a process to its completion. In simple words, it's the time taken to complete a process or fulfil a request. E.g., Time from the submission of an invitation to its conclusion and delivery to the requester.
Turn Around Time
- The time to complete a process like a repair or replacement of a component or equipment. This acronym will be used in multiple situations, as task completion is part of everyone's life.
- Furthermore, it's a type of performance metric for companies as they'll monitor how the duration since a customer has placed an order to its completion and delivery on a monthly basis.
- The companies keep putting efforts to attenuate the turnaround time so as to extend efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Metrics based on turnaround time will be developed for an activity with whose start time and end time will be measured.