JBL Full Form | What is the Full Form Of JBL
JBL Full Form - James Bullough Lansing
- JBL stands for James Bullough Lansing. It's an American audio company.
- It's named after its founder, James Bullough Lansing. It's one among most reputed brands within the audio industry.
- Its primary products are loudspeakers and related electronics.
- The corporate has two independent divisions, JBL Consumer and JBL Professional.
- JBL Consumer deals in audio equipment for the buyer market and JBL Professional deals in professional audio equipment which are required for the studio, tour sound, DJ, cinema markets etc.
- JBL is headquartered at Northridge, California within the US.
James Bullough Lansing
Popular JBL Professional Products
- JBL Mixers
- JBL Loudspeakers
- JBL Microphones
- JBL Wall Controllers
Popular JBL Consumer Products
- Earphones with mic
- Wireless portable speakers
Popular Jbl Consumer Products
- James Bullough Lansing was born on 14 January 1902, in Macoupin County, Illinois, U.S.
- In 1927, Lansing Manufacturing Company was founded in Los Angeles.
- In 1941, Altec Service Company acquired the Lansing Manufacturing Company.
- In 1946, Lansing left the Altec and founded a replacement company, James B. Lansing (JBL) Sound Inc.
- In 1949, James B. Lansing died and William Thomas became the new president of the corporate.
- In 1954, JBL introduced the 375 high-frequency compression driver and 075 UHF (Ultra High Frequency) ring radiator driver.
- In 1955, D-130 model is integrated into the amplifiers that allowed JBL to enter into professional music.
- In 1969, Sidney Harman acquired the JBL from William Thomas.
- In 1970, JBL entered the studio industry and ranked first within the US recording industry survey conducted by Billboard.
- In 1982, JBL introduced titanium within the high-frequency diaphragms.
- In 1991, JBL engineers created the primary pro-audio speaker supported neodymium with Array Series.
- In 2000, it introduced the VerTec line Array system with Radiation Boundary Integrator.
- In 2006, it introduced VRX Constant-Curvature Line Array.
- In 2011, it developed the D2 Dual-Diaphragm Compression Driver.
- In 2012, it introduced M2 Studio Monitor with Image Control Waveguide, low-TCR voice-coil woofer and D2 driver.