IT Full Form | Full Form of IT
i) IT Full Form - Information Technology
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following IT related questions, full form of IT , what is the full form of IT , full form of IT companies , full form of IT engineer , full form of IT engineering , full form of IT in computer
- IT stands for Information Technology in context of computers.
- Information Technology uses computers and software to manage information.
- Information Technology deals with electronic computers and computer software to store, process, convert, protect, transmit and retrieve information securely.
- In a company, it includes all physical hardware, operating systems, databases, storage and servers etc.
- It doesn't ask your personal computer or home computing and networking.
- The department of data Technology has some important fields. Following may be a list of some fields:
- Software Development
- Software design
- Web development
- Database design
- Data management
- Information security
- Web design
- IT is a growing field that gives various job opportunities for those with technical skills, knowledge and a bachelor's degree in an IT-related field. A number of the favored career options or designations within the IT sector are as follows:
- Software Developers
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Computer Scientists
- Database Administrator
- Computer Programmer
ii) IT Full Form - Income Tax
- IT stands for Income Tax.
- In simple words, it's a tax on the Income, a compulsory payment made to the government.
- Income Tax may be a progressive phenomena used by most of the countries to collect some a part of the individual income.
- Higher income earners pay a better rate as compared to lower income earners, i.e., it varies with the respective taxable income or profits of an individual or entity.
- Central and State Governments take the income taxes from individuals, companies, firms, property etc. to run the country well.
- It’s a serious source of funds for the government to fund its activities, programmes and serve the general public.
- Government sets a selected amount of income and everybody whose income exceeds the most amounts should be chargeable to the income tax at the speed prescribed under the finance act.