TT Full Form | Full Form of TT Injection
TT Full Form - Tetanus Toxoid
- Here, you’ll get the solution for the following TT related questions: full form of tt , full form of tt injection , full form of tt in medical , What is the full form of tt
- TT stands for Tetanus Toxoid. It’s a vaccine which provides protection against tetanus.
- Tetanus is a serious illness of the Nervous system is caused by bacteria called Clostridium tetani.
- The bacteria can enter the body through cut, wound, bite, burn, etc. They affect the Nervous system and may lead to serious complications if left untreated.
- The common symptoms of this disease include convulsions, lockjaw, muscle spasms, stiffness and problem swallowing.
- The vaccine was developed in the 1920s and have become a successful when used in World War II to shield the US military from tetanus.
- Tetanus vaccination is suggested for all infants, children and adults. The TT vaccine should be administered by a Doctor or a health care professional. A number of the side effects of this vaccine are redness, fever, swelling, soreness, tenderness, etc.
- The injection is also given to pregnant women to prevent neonatal tetanus. It forms antibodies in the body of mother which passes to the kid. It protects both mother and the child from tetanus.