LG Full Form | Full Form of LG
LG Full Form - Lieutenant Governor
- Here, you’ll get the solution of following LG related questions: full form of LG , what is the full form of LG , full form of LG company, full form of LG electronics, LG full form
- LG stands for Lieutenant Governor.
- He's in-charge of a union territory in India. However, this rank is out there only in the three union territories of India; Delhi, Puducherry and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- LG has an equivalent powers and functions in the union territory that a governor has in the state and a president has at the union level.
- Just like the governors of the states, the Lieutenant Governors also are appointed by the president of India for a term of 5 years.
- He might be terminated by the president of India or can resign from the position.
- Najeeb Jung is that the current and 20th Lt. Governor of Delhi. His office is found at Raj Niwas in Delhi.
Eligibility for the LG
- To become elected official an individual must fulfill the following criteria:
- Citizen of India
- At least thirty-five years old
- Should not be a member of house of the parliament or house of the state legislature
- Should not hold the other office of profit
LG Full Form - Lucky Goldstar
- LG stands for Lucky Goldstar.
- It's a multinational company that manufactures a good range of electronic products, telecom products and chemicals.
- It's based in South Korea and its headquarters is in Yeouido, Soeol, South Korea.
- The corporate has divided its business into five divisions; Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, household appliance , AC and Energy Solution and Vehicle Components.
- The corporate has various subsidiaries, like LG Electronics, LG Display, LG Telecom and LG Chem, which are operating in more than 80 countries around the world.
- The company has an innovating logo to represent its corporate brand.
- Its logo has letters "L" and "G" in the form of face.
- The circle within the logo represents the world, the smiling face conveys friendliness and therefore the one eye within the logo shows the corporate is focused and goal oriented.
- LG was founded as Goldstar by Koo In-Hwoii in 1958. It had been the primary company who entered the plastic industry in Korea.
- In 1960, Goldstar produced Korea’s first radio.
- In 1995, Goldstar merged with Lucky Chemical and it had been renamed Lucky Goldstar (LG).
- In 1995, after the merger, it acquired Zenith, a US-based TV manufacturer and altered its name to LG Electronics.
- In 1998, the corporate produced the first 60-inch plasma TV of the world.
- In 2002, it established CDMA handset assembly line in China and in 2003, it became the highest manufacturer of CDMA mobile phones.
- In 2004, it launched world’s first 55-inch LCD TV and 71-inch plasma TV.
- In 2005, the corporate became the fourth largest supplier of mobile phones within the world.
- In 2007, it launched high definition disc player and 120Hz full HD LCD TV.