TGB Full Form | Full Form of TGB
TGB Full Form - Telangana Grameena Bank
Telangana Grameena Bank
- The full form of TGB is that the Telangana Grameena Bank.
- TGB is one among the rural banks within the Telangana state that shows the great result in the backward state district in terms of advance & deposits, profit growth & NPAs (non-performing assets).
- The current study evaluates the role of the TGB by analyzing performance indicators including the entire number of bank branches, advances, deposits, lending to the event expenditure, financial performance and NPAs over the 10-year period 2005 -2014.
History of TGB
- On 24.03.2006, the TGB formerly called (DGB) Deccan Grameena Bank was created by combining four RRBs funded by state bank of Hyderabad, Sri Rama Grameena Bank, Sri Saraswathi Grameena Bank & Golconda Grameena Bank.
- DGB established with its head office in Hyderabad by providing various facilities like low-interest rates and better credit service and so on.
- In Telangana State, the DGB covers five districts, most of which are backward districts, that's Karimnagar, Adilabad, Rangareddy, Nizamabad & Hyderabad. Rs.5 crores are the authorized cash inflows of the bank.
- The paid-up capital is Rs.4 crores, which is formed a significant contribution to the proportion of 50 : 35: 15 by the Indian government, the Sponsor Bank that's the state bank of Hyderabad and therefore the Telangana Government.