KVB Full Form | Full Form of KVB
KVB Full Form - Karur Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
- The full form of KVB is that the Karur Vysya Bank. In India, KVB may be a Scheduled commercial bank. It's completed hundred years of service and is one among India’s leading banks, its headquarter is located in Tamil Nadu, Karur. It had been set up by M. In 1916. A. Venkatarama Chettiar as well as the Chettiar of Athi Krishna.
- The financial institution mainly within the divisions of the treasury, retail banking, corporate or wholesale banking. As of 31 March 2020, the bank has 779 branches and a network of 1659 atms and about 565 cash deposit machines.
History of KVB
- The KVB was founded on 25 July 1917 by Mr M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar & Mr Athi Krishna Chettiar to maximise the already undeveloped traders & farmers sector in and outside the town of Karur in Tamil Nadu.
- The bank began with startup money of about 1 lakh, the seed capital, alongside other banks, grew, as did the services provided.
- The Board of Directors, drawn from various fields, who oversees and directs the bank.
- Realizing there's extra money worldwide, to order to gain a pan-India presence, the bank expanded out of Karur and developed about 668 subsidiaries in other states/union territories.
- On 27 January 2012 , Shri K.K. Balu was appointed as Additional Director of the Bank.
Services offered by KVB
Services of Kvb
- Corporate banking
- KVB offers services like corporate loans, multicity current account, Demat account &, and general insurance amongst others under corporate banking.
- Personal banking
- In personal banking, the bank offers, alongside many other products like insurance & fixed deposits, housing loans, and personal loans.
- Agricultural banking
- The agricultural banking schemes given by KVB involve KVB Happy Kisan, Green Harvester & Green Trac.
- In MSME, the bank offers services like KVB MSME Term Loan, KVB MSME Standby Term Loan, KVB MSME Cash & KVB MSME Vendor Bill Discounting.