ECE Full Form | Full Form of ECE
ECE Full Form - Electronic and Communication Engineering ( full form of ece )
- ECE stands for Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- It is a branch of engineering that deals with the researching, designing, developing and testing of electronic equipment and engineering problems related to electronics, computer, telecommunication system, and related industries.
- In India, ECE is offered by various colleges at the Under Graduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) level leading to B.Tech and M.Tech degrees, respectively.
Electronic and Communication Engineering
- ECE engineers are engaged in research, design, and development and testing of the electronic equipment used in various systems.
- This field is closely related to Computer Science and Engineering(CSE) , and the developments in CSE play a significant role in the advancement of ECE.
- It may be the reason that ECE is always in high demand.
- All the electronics equipment that make our life easy and enjoyable are developed by ECE engineers.
- An electronic & communication engineer generally performs the following tasks:
- Design, develop and maintain satellites to provide TV, telephone and internet service to remote and rural regions.
- Develop advanced communication facilities like video conferencing which connect people across the world.
- ECE primarily give emphasis on the following areas : ( full form of ece )
- Analog transmission
- Satellite communication
- Solid-state devices
- Digital and analog communication
- Antennae and wave progression
- Basic electronics
- Microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Analog integrated circuits
- Microwave engineering
Eligibility for Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- The basic eligibility requirement to pursue ECE at the UG and PG level is as follows:
- At the UG Level : The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects.
- At the PG Level : The candidate must have a B.Tech degree in the same specialization with a passing percentage in aggregate of the subjects studied at the UG level.
- After completing this degree, one can easily get job in manufacturing industries, service organizations such as broadcasting, data communication, consulting, research and development, and system support.
- Furthermore, ECE engineer can also get a job in modern multimedia service firms that are involved in the real-time transfer of information through video conferencing and internet broadcasting.
- Some Job Titles in the field of ECE : ( full form of ece )
- Service Engineer
- Software Analyst
- Technical Director
- Field Test Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
- Electronics and Communication Consultant
Fields of ECE