SKU Full Form | Full Form of SKU
SKU Full Form - Stock Keeping Unit
- Here, you’ll get the solution for the following SKU related questions: full form of sku , full form of sku in retail , sku full form , sku full form in retail
Stock Keeping Unit
- Full Form of SKU stands for Stock Keeping Unit. It’s a product identification code that uniquely identifies a product. It helps track a product for inventory purpose.
- The code may be called product identifier or product number but generally, it's referred to as SKU number.
- The SKU code may consist of letters, numbers or both the letters and numbers. As an example, in a Garment Showroom SKU of a jeans is 7250 -GN- 34.
- The primary a part of the code signifies the style of jeans and the second part signifies the color of jeans, the third part signifies the size of jeans.
- SKU code must be unique not just for the product but also for every variation of the product.
- For example, the model number of similar computers must be same but their SKUs will differ based on their color, channel and the production unit. So, the SKU provides specific details a few product that differentiates it from its other similar variants.
- The retail stores also are dependent on SKU to identify product, price and manufacturer of the merchandise.