JCB Full Form Machine | JCB Full Form in India
JCB Full Form - Joseph Cyril Bamford
JCB Full Form
- J.C. Bamford Excavators Limited is a British multinational corporation. It’s universally called JCB and headquartered in Rocester, Staffordshire.
- JCB manufactures equipments for construction, agriculture and demolition. It’s the world’s third largest manufacturer of construction equipment.
- It produces over 300 kinds of machines like diggers, tractors, excavators and diesel engines etc. JCB's products are sold over 150 countries.
- JCB was found in 1945 by Joseph Cyril Bamford.
- It had been named after its founder Joseph Cyril Bamford . It continues to be owned by the Bamford family.
- JCB has the range of more than 300 products and sells over 150 countries through 1500 dealer depot locations
- More than 7000 peoples work in 18 factories of JCB in UK, Germany, north and South America, Australia, India and China.
- The company formerly called Escorts JCB Limited in India but it's changed its name in January 2003 as JCB India Limited, a totally owned subsidiary of JCB Excavators, United Kingdom.
- In India, it's five state-of-the-art factories where it manufactures a good range of world-class equipment.
- Its factory in Ballabgarh, New Delhi is the world's largest factory for Backhoe Loaders. It’s also the headquarters of JCB India. In 2006 and 2007, it set up two factories at Pune for its Heavyline business to expand its operations.
- In 2014, it further established a 115-acre, eco-friendly manufacturing facility at Jaipur. JCB has invested around Rs. 2000 crores in India since its inception and today, it employs around 5,000 people in India.
Main products of JCB
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Wheeled Loaders
- Military vehicles
- JCB phones etc.