NIIT Full Form | Full Form of NIIT
NIIT Full Form - National Institute of Information Technology
- Here, you’ll get the solution of the following NIIT related questions: full form of NIIT , full form of NIIT university , what is the full form of NIIT , full form of NIIT exam , NIIT full form
National Institute of Information Technology
- NIIT stands for National Institute of information Technology. It's a global education oriented company that specialize in computer knowledge and information technology. It's a multinational company headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
- It's mainly famous for its IT training although it also provides IT solutions to enterprises.
- It's one among the top computer education providers in India. It also provides IT certification courses like Java certification, .NET certification, CCNA certification etc.
- NIIT is listed on the National stock exchange ( NSE) and Bombay stock exchange ( BSE ) in India.
- NIIT was established in 1981 by two IITins named Rajendra S. Pawar and Vijay K. Thadani. In 2004, this company was restructured into two groups:
National Institute of Information Technology-Groups
- NIIT Limited : It focuses on training and education. It provides corporate training, vocational education and service sector and educational training in schools. It owns 23.98% of NIIT technologies.
- NIIT Technologies : Its main focus is on providing IT solution to the enterprises.
- NIIT has training centers within the most of the states and union territories in India like Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- NIIT also provides training in many countries of the world like USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, South Africa and many more.